Specialized healthcare for special patients
Our Quality Home Health Services agency provides in-home services for pediatric patients with special needs and for geriatric patients seven days per week. Our care helps you take control of your illness, reducing hospitalizations, preventing future declines in your health, and improving your safety at home. Health Med Homecare teams are guided by a director of nursing and include registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), certified nursing assistants (CNAs), and home health aides (HHAs). All therapists who provide physical, speech, and occupational therapies are certified and have extensive experience.
2221 N. University Dr.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
To contact the center: (561) 467-4103
Learn more about Quality Home Health Services.
Hours: Monday to Sunday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Our geriatric and pediatric homecare services feature:
Care you can trust
- Director of nursing overseeing highly qualified medical professionals
- Compassionate skilled nursing care
- Continuity of care with primary care physician
- Special needs care for newborns to up to 21 years of age
- Care for adults 21 years of age and older
- Supports reduction in re-hospitalizations and ER visits
Care that nurtures
- Open Saturdays and Sundays
Care that is comprehensive
- Therapy: physical, occupational, and speech
- Family/caregiver support
- Educational and teaching support for families